Total Pageviews

thetrippyblog. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 13, 2013

One Billion Dollars, that's sweeeeet!


First of all, I would buy a full version of WinZip. ($29.95)
I mean come on, everyone does charity, how often do you come across people buying WinZip?


Next I'll buy Justin Bieber's copy rights and put an end to that. (70 million) 
"Whoa, so no more baby baby ooh?" "Yeah, that's right."


Now its time to do something for Humanity: (and err, for myself.)
I'd become Iron Man

Source: The Cost of Being Iron Man

Total cost: 148,747,000.

Let us consider the research undergone in Mark 1 to Mark 7 suits as an average 100 million per suit. Even after considering cost of Mark 1 as $0 (as the cost of the suits would eventually increase down the line.)
Total thus becomes: 848,747,000

With that our grand total becomes 848,747,000 +29.95 + 70,000,000 
$898,747,029.95

I still have 101,252,970.05 left out of which:
  • I'll probably lose the 0.05 somewhere,
  • 50,000,000 will go to my bank account/ insurance policies.
  • 1,252,970 will be spent on my lavish lifestyle. (Cause damn, I'm Iron Man.)
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment