Total Pageviews

thetrippyblog. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 13, 2013

there are times in your life, when people will reject you. they will fail to understand your worth. You will fall,
You will be stomped.

Today was one such day. I do not hold a grudge.  For i know i deserve better.  I will rise.

sometimes people do not realise what they are missing out. Hence they behave in ways they are not meant to
Those are the times that define your life. That shape up the way your life was meant to be. Always remember that life has a lot more to offer. Better people, amazing friends, bliss :)  

I believe in myself. I believe in greatness. that it can be achieved.
In the end, you are gone, you will be gone. What will remain is the way you changed me. i will always hold a soft spot. Why ? because you were amazing.  I connected to u. i felt my soul yearn for you.  Does not happen everyday with everyone .

In the end, a song that I love.  this is the best version of the song  mostly unheard.  

A smile, a thank you. Some gratitude. take care  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment